Shipping calculated at checkout.
- May support healthy lactic acid levels in muscles
- PP1 may help support muscle comfort
- Vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger to support the repair of damaged muscle cells
- Branch Chain Amino Acids support the return of muscles to pre-exercise condition
- Supplies nutrients necessary for the formation of acetyl coenzyme A, a molecule that helps muscles release energy
- Contains no prohibited substances.
Feed 1 packet of powder the evening before performance and one 1 packet the morning of performance. Administer additional packets to boost post performance muscle recovery.
Feed 30cc (one half oral syringe) the evening before performance and 30cc or 60cc 4 hours prior to performance according to horse’s needs. Administer additional doses to boost post performance recovery. Flows best at room temperature.
Tips for Best Results
Lactalex is effective when used alone or may be safely stacked with veterinarian prescribed medications. Will not upset the GI tract.